Covent Garden chief is plucked by Googlemain
The Royal Opera House’s head of marketing Lucy Sinclair is moving on after three years to teach Google new arias.
These are the achievements she lists:
– Increased financial capacity of the venues in 2017/18 through a new data-led pricing and marketing strategy. Increased full price sales from 83% to 89% (against a London market average of 43%) delivering a £2 million increase in profit.
– Grew CRM results from 8% to 25% of total revenue, whilst halving the costs
– Achieved annual footfall targets within first few months of new brand positioning and drove positive brand perception shifts among target consumers after one month of a new campaign
– Lead team of 60 including Analytics and Audience Insight, Marketing Communications, Broadcast Production, Media Distribution, Creative Studios and Digital Product Management
– Introduced Agile and OKRs and restructured the division to create alignment and focus on growth targets.
Not strong on communication.