The Royal Opera House’s head of marketing Lucy Sinclair is moving on after three years to teach Google new arias.
These are the achievements she lists:
– Increased financial capacity of the venues in 2017/18 through a new data-led pricing and marketing strategy. Increased full price sales from 83% to 89% (against a London market average of 43%) delivering a £2 million increase in profit.
– Grew CRM results from 8% to 25% of total revenue, whilst halving the costs
– Achieved annual footfall targets within first few months of new brand positioning and drove positive brand perception shifts among target consumers after one month of a new campaign
– Lead team of 60 including Analytics and Audience Insight, Marketing Communications, Broadcast Production, Media Distribution, Creative Studios and Digital Product Management
– Introduced Agile and OKRs and restructured the division to create alignment and focus on growth targets.
Not strong on communication.