A German hall is ready to resume concertsmain
The Hessische Staatstheater in Wiesbaden aims to be the first theatre in Germany the resume concerts after the lockdown, starting Monday.
It claims to have full support of the local health authority, operating under the following conditions:
– Every ticket holder must leave a name, address and telephone number.
– Seats are sold in rows. Places are allocated in the evening. There must be a distance of three seats between neighbors who do not belong to the same household. A row of seats will be blocked between two rows of seats.
– A mouth and nose cover must be worn inside the theater building.
– Hygiene rules, such as sneeze and cough etiquette and a distance of 1.5 m from other visitors and theater staff, must be observed.
– There is a new routing system to ensure minimum distance.
– Admission starts at 7 p.m. The box office opens at 6.30.
– Disinfection dispensers are available in the entrance area and in the toilets.
– The cloakrooms remain closed.
– Sanitary facilities may only be used by one person at a time.
– The restaurant will not be open in the foyer, but in the colonnades. Pre-orders are not possible. The foyer remains closed.
The new normal?