This was Calgary’s violin store for decades.
It’s sometimes the littlest buildings that have the most charm, which is why it’s hard to see this one go. It was built in 1912 as the first home for Anderson Plumbing. In the mid-80s, Al Gough moved in. His little violin shop touched many lives, until his passing in 2013. pic.twitter.com/K0fy2hSlFU
— Alan Zakrison (@AlanZakrison) September 21, 2019
All rubble now.