The cost of Brexit for classical musicians: an updatemain
Labour MEP Richard Corbett has posted a paper, outlining the real and present danger that Brexit poses to the classical music community:
Only 2% of people in the music world thought that Brexit would be good for their industry. Recent reports show the government has done little to win over the other 98%. As the Tories rush to drive us over the Brexit cliff edge, the government’s “creative” solutions fail to address the scores of issues facing classical musicians and orchestras across the country….
Read on here.