It is going on right now in Bulgaria.
The first prize is munificent:
– 1 concert in one major theatre in Milan during the 2019 Italian tour of the Kodaly Philarmonic Orchestra in 2019*;
– 2 concerts in two major theatres in Italy during the 2019 Italian tour of the Kodaly Philarmonic Orchestra in 2019*;
– To conduct one opera performance in 2018/2019 season at the National Theatre in Opava (Czech Republic);
– 1 concert in Pazardjik Symphony Orchestra 2018/2019 Season in Pazardjik (Bulgaria);
– 1 limited series, tailor made ABL conducting baton with case
– Official Diploma.
The decision, according to EU rules, will be made by committee.
It must be Luxembourg’s turn to win something. Or maybe Malta’s.