Pianist calls for day of fasting in search for missing daughtermain
The latest appeal from Jon Schmidt of the Piano Guys, maintaining the search for his daughter Annie.
Dear friends. Our intense search for our sweet Annie continues with great hope. Every thought and each day is filled with the expectation of the miracle that we will find her! We are thankful for everyone that is concerned, praying and helping. In that spirit we offer this update on the search for Annie and an invitation for you to participate on Sunday November 6th.
1. The water and mountain areas adjacent to Annie’s car continue to be searched by county search and rescue (including sonar and dog search).
2. We have contacted private entities to supplement the county SAR efforts.
3. Damon Talbot with Destiny Search Project has been incredible in organizing ongoing search efforts on the “Find Annie Schmidt” public face book group.
They have organized a social media blitz for this weekend (see link at the very bottom). Please join the group.
(HUGE THANKS TO DAMON AND EVERYONE AT DESTINY SEARCH PROJECT!!!!!!)
4. Ongoing investigation by the Portland Police Department.
5. [Day of prayer and fasting to find Annie].
To all who desire, we ask you to participate with us in a day of fasting and prayer this Sunday November 6th. The Schmidts will conclude our fast at 5:00 pm mountain time Sunday. We invite everyone, wherever you are, to unite with us by offering your own private prayer with us at that same time. We will be asking our Heavenly Father to lead us to find Annie and to give each and everyone of us a feeling of peace that she is in God’s care. We have faith that “the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort” (2 Corinthians 1:3) will hear and answer our united prayer.
Please know of our love and appreciation for all of you! We feel your support, love and faith so strongly at this time!
Jon and Michelle Schmidt #FindAnnie